Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #87


Joey Nux vs Braden Charron: Army vs Navy (W4H)




Ethan Andrews vs Alex Garcia: Respect Reject (88W)




Chace LaChance vs Jaxton Wheeler (W4H)




If you're a longtime blog viewer, you may have noticed that I'm a big Fleetwood Mac fan, I've mentioned them several times. Of course I was saddened to hear of the passing of singer / songwriter Christine McVie last week. 

Instead of choosing one song of the week, I've decided to make a playlist of hits and some lesser known gems from Christine McVie and Fleetwood Mac.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jett Bentley (88Wrestling): AI Enhanced

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1

Derek with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Jonathan with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2016)

Joey Nux's Video Sale (Wrestler4Hire)

Eric Johnson in Smallville: AI Enhanced #2

Alex Costa vs Jesse Zane (MBW, 2017)