Skip to main content

Eric Johnson in Smallville: AI Enhanced

Longtime blog viewers may remember that I'm a big fan of the Christopher Reeve Superman movies. Obviously, Smallville also falls into the Superman lore but unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch that series consistently.

The few times I did catch season 1 of Smallville, I got a crush on Eric Johnson, the actor who plays Whitney Fordman. Whitney is Clark Kent's rival. He's dating Lana, who Clark has a crush on, and he's the big High School Football star.

Just randomly, I happened to come across a photo of Clark rescuing Whitney from an overturned truck and that inspired me to generate a series of AI images (and more) of Whitney that I will share below.


Eric Johnson as Whitney Fordman, 2001. Enhanced by Dola AI.


The source photo.

Enhanced from the original screenshot.


AI expanded frame.

AI scene 1 - Whitney was feeling a bit tired and decided to take a nap on an armchair.

What do you like better? Shoes on or off?



Here's the first of few quick videos inspired by Whitney, from my new YouTube channel.



Of course, I can't forget about the truck crash photos that I mentioned earlier.

The source photo.


Version 1.

V2


V3 - Inspired by a more cropped photo, hence the unrealistic truck.

AI scene 2 - Whitney rests in the doctor's office.




AI Scene 3 - Whitney's wiped out from a hard wrestling practice and takes a nap on the mat.




Here's a couple more videos on Whitney the wrestler. The first video generated by Qwen and the second by Google Flow.







Feel free to leave any feedback. I actually have a bit more content on Eric, but I'll see how this post does.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jett Bentley (88Wrestling): AI Enhanced

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)

Eric Johnson in Smallville: AI Enhanced #2

JB's Video Sale (Film 911)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1

Derek with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Down and Out #36 (Featuring 88W)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 2