Skip to main content

The 100th Post: Reflections and Personal Favorites.

Less than 4 months in and I've reached 100 posts. It's a fast pace, but I have the collection to keep this pace up for a while, should I choose to.

Towards the end of July, I thought I was burning out. Then I realized I didn't have to do so many reviews, I could just use my extra captures for compilations. I've been a member of the BG East Arena for years, so the inspiration was there all along.

The compilations have been very popular, particularly the Down and Out series. At the moment 4 out the 5 all time viewed posts are compilations. Here's the top 5 review posts at the moment.

1. Jonathan Hypno from Film 911

2. Rex Bedford vs Chase Lundquist from 88 Wrestling

3. Mike Columbo vs Jimmy Diamond from BG East

4. Kirk Donahue vs Austin Cooper from BG East

5. Braden Charron vs. Bart Barron from BG East
 
Aryx Quinn vs Tommy Doyle from Muscleboy Wrestling and Cason vs Joey King from Thunders Arena are close behind.

Here's some of the posts that I think have been overlooked/underappreciated.

Corey Turner vs Nick Flex

 

This hot big vs. little man battle from Muscleboy Wrestling has plenty of sexual tension and some good action. At the moment it is the lowest viewed underground wrestling post.

Jonathan with Dr. Smith part 1


I've commissioned several custom videos over the years, including some with a certain "unmentionable" wrestling company. 



This video has been the most creatively satisfying for me, it's one of the few customs that not only met my expectations, it surpassed it. It's counterpart Jonathan Hypno has almost twice as many views, but I think this video is just as hot, if not hotter. Some sensitive viewers may consider it too dark, but as far as fetish videos go, I think this one's pretty mild.

Jack O'Connell in Starred Up: Parts 1-3

Out of all the posts I've done, I spent the most time on this series. This gritty prison drama not only features a handsome leading man, but good acting, writing and production values.

Hunks of Aussie Rules

 

It's sequel Hunks of Aussie Rules #2 has twice as many views, but this post is closer to my heart as it features my some of my favorite players including Jared Polec, pictured above.

Even though I live in Australia, I was actually born in the U.S.A. I highly doubt I'd be as big of a wrestling fan if I was born here in Australia as pro wrestling exposure was very limited and erratic until the late 90's. I hope to visit the U.S. in 2019. Maybe I can even step into the ring while I'm there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced