Skip to main content

Ty Alexander Is Dazed - AI Enhanced (BG East)


 

Wrestler Spotlight: Ty Alexander - Ty vs Jakeno Enzi










Obviously, I'm very nostalgic for this version of Ty. Is anyone else?


Comments

  1. I actually like the heavier set version of Ty. I loved him young and pretty, but pretty often doesn’t age well. He still catches my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I like the twink version of Ty...baby face, toned and lean!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Jett Bentley (88Wrestling): AI Enhanced

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Aaron's Down and Out (Film 911)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1