Skip to main content

Jonny Firestorm & WR vs Kirk Donahue & Kayden Keller

Old school tag team wrestling fans may want to check out my latest Watchfighters release, featuring a rare babyface turn from Kayden Keller.

https://www.watchfighters.com/posts/jonny_firestorm_wr_vs_kirk_donahue_kayden_keller-lxibyjvp

The match starts out with a classic test of strength.




I maneuver Kirk into my corner and tag in Jonny.


Jonny taunts Kayden before pulling Kirk back to our side of the ring.


I lock in the Regal stretch on Kirk.


Eventually, Kayden is able to get the tag but he doesn't fare any better than Kirk.





The match went our way but that doesn't mean Jonny and I always got along.



You can find the video here.

Video length: 31:52 minutes

Cost: $18 for streaming & downloads.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

Jett Bentley (88Wrestling): AI Enhanced

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Derek with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Jonathan with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2016)